Posted Oct 5, 2011
A Lovely Launch…And We’re Off!
A few weeks back we announced our new name, Lovely, and gave a little teaser of what was to come. We’re proud to share that our new — and awesome — branding is officially live and our website is now open to all. Visit us at livelovely.com and login with Facebook connect or register and start your easy, painless and quick Bay Area apartment search whenever you’re ready.
Some of the features Lovely offers:
- Every listing, updated in real-time, displayed on a map and clustered by neighborhood
- Contact landlords directly from within the site. We’ll even get you started with a suggested intro email that you can edit and save.
- Track favorites, visited apartments, apartments you’ve applied for
- Create a “Renter’s Resume” with employment info, rental history and relevant personal info to easily share with landlords
- Daily featured listings/apartment candy sent directly to your inbox (if you want)
- Create & save search parameters then have matching apartments e-mailed to you
- More, more, more
We know how much looking for an apartment, especially in San Francisco, sucks and that’s why we created Lovely. Our early beta users from companies like Twitter, Square, Zynga and Stanford University are loving Lovely thus far and we hope you’ll give it a try and love it too. And if this weren’t all official enough, we even have t-shirts!
Look out for our team members rocking these on the streets of SF and be sure to give us a shout and tell us your biggest gripes about renting. We’re here to create solutions to your biggest renting problems.